Sensory Toys

I was browsing the many pages of Amazon earlier, and I came across a bunch of sensory type toys for Gracie. 
We have been trying to get her to do more tummy time, but she really does not like it, and I have been looking for some toys to make it a little more interesting. 
After searching for a while, I settled on 2 wooden maracas, mainly for me, a bouncy flashing ball, and the Bright Stars Shake & Spin activity balls. 
Lately Grace has been showing an interest in her daddy's xbox controller. It lights up and she absolutely loves it, however it isn't ideal that it is covered in baby drool every time daddy goes to play. So I can not wait for the bouncy flashy ball to get here, I think she's going to love it. At the minute we are just trying as many different things as we can to try and help her enjoy tummy time.

Laura x 

Comments

Popular Posts